After long hours of Sapa trekking tour and contemplating the breathtaking views in Sapa, the first thing you worry about could be a place to grab lunch or dinner. – Don’t worry !!!
The below is : Tips the best addresses to eat in Sapa.
The best addresses to eat breakfast in Sapa
Pho Nam Dinh shop (Ba Ngoc): Address: 078 Luong Dinh Cua Street – near BX New Market
Pho Tung Hanoi shop (Beef noodle soup) – Address 71 Xuan Vien – Sapa Town – Lao Cai Province.
Pho Quyen Sapa Shop – Address: Tue Tinh Street – (Sapa Old Market)
Bun Bo Hue Shop: Address: 028 Thach Son Street – Sa Pa Town – Lao Cai Province
The best addresses to eat luch & dinner in Sapa
Ta Van Restaurant
Address: Victoria Sapa Hotel.
Located in 4 stars Victoria hotel, Ta Vanis the most luxury in the highest level of the restaurant in Sapa.The restaurant is serving very good French Cuisine as well as typical local Vietnamese food.
Address: 23 Cau May Str, Sapa.
Located on Cau May Street, Fansipan is clean and very reasonable restaurant for local food in Sapa.
Address: 33 Cau May Str, Sapa.
Where to eat in Sapa Vietnam for Western cuisine? The Delta Reatsurant is very first restaurant in Sapa serving the Western food and drink. They serve pretty good Italian and Vietnamese food but the price pretty higher then local restaurants nearby.
Sapa Cuisine Restaurant
Address : 017 Xuân Viên, Sapa, Vietnam
The food is healthy, cooked using organic ingredients sourced from local farmers. The menu changes seasonally, but dishes to keep an eye out for are the pumpkin soup and the lemongrass stir-fried tofu.
Red Dao Restaurant
Address: 4B Silver Waterfall Road, Sapa.
It is located in the heart of Sapa. With luxury and warmth, tourists will be enjoyed the cuisines of Asian and Western.
Address: No.31, Cau May, Sapa, Lao Cai province
At here, Tourists will enjoy the special food of Sapa in the melodious music. In addition, they can consult the tourist information of Sapa and know the customs of the ethnic groups.
Now, please join a Sapa Tour without worrying about meals !
- Tips for Sapa tour to see the peach flowers
- Lunar New Year is the best time to visit Bac Ha Market
- Make a Sapa Tour, is it really worth in your vacation ?
- Places to see flowers peach in Sapa
- Enjoy a wonderful Tet holiday in Sapa, Why not ?
- Watching the peach flowers blossom in Sapa, which month ?
- The best time to enjoy Sapa tour under the snow
- The reasons to choose a travel trip during Tet Nguyen Dan in Vietnam
- Explore Northeast Vietnam Tour in 6 days
- Things you need to know for Sapa Tours in winter