Sa Pa, Da Lat and Mai Chau are considered most attractive destinations for tourists during New Year holidays thanks to their natural beauty, fresh air and peaceful environment.
Many visitors flock to Sa Pa in the northern mountainous province of Lao Cai to spend their New Year holidays. They will have a chance to see snowfall in winter like in Northern Europe.
Foggy Sa Pa lures a large number of visitors during Christmas and New Year season which see a wide range of activities such as music and dance performances, love market, and folk games.
Located in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong, Da Lat is one of the most wonderful venues for tourists during New Year holidays.
The city of flowers is also chosen by many couples who are keen on romantic places like Mong Mo (Dream) hill, Tinh Yeu (Love) valley and Xuan Huong lake. Those who are interested in historical and cultural sites can also visit King Bao Dai’s palace, Domain church, Truc Lam zen, and Dalata waterfall.
The beauty of pristine mountain and green forest in Mai Chau resort in northern Hoa Binh province attracts a large number of visitors, especially during New Year holidays when Mai Chau is in its most beautiful season.
Mai Chau is famous for flower blooming season and comfortable Nha San (Stilts House) – common accommodation of Thai ethnic minority group.
Visitors to Mai Chau can also enjoy campfire and taste delicious grilled dishes made of local farm produce such as maize, sweet potato, and sugar cane.
- Azalea – Typical flower of Sapa
- How much money for a trip to explore Hanoi and Halong Bay ?
- Welcome summer with a Halong Bay Tour, why not ???
- The colors of the flowers on Sapa town
- List homestay in Sapa – Come that don’t visit you will have to lifetime remorse
- Top 3 trendy destinations in Vietnam to check-in– Vietnam Tour
- The Appearance of Ninh Binh Sites in the Kong: Skull Island Film
- Eploring northern Vietnam with a amazing tour during 5 days, is it OK ?
- Discover Sapa with a Bac Ha Market tour only with 10 beautiful photos
- Explore Ninh Binh – Halong Bay on land combined with the Ancient Capital