Sa Pa, Da Lat and Mai Chau are considered most attractive destinations for tourists during New Year holidays thanks to their natural beauty, fresh air and peaceful environment.
Many visitors flock to Sa Pa in the northern mountainous province of Lao Cai to spend their New Year holidays. They will have a chance to see snowfall in winter like in Northern Europe.
Foggy Sa Pa lures a large number of visitors during Christmas and New Year season which see a wide range of activities such as music and dance performances, love market, and folk games.
Located in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong, Da Lat is one of the most wonderful venues for tourists during New Year holidays.
The city of flowers is also chosen by many couples who are keen on romantic places like Mong Mo (Dream) hill, Tinh Yeu (Love) valley and Xuan Huong lake. Those who are interested in historical and cultural sites can also visit King Bao Dai’s palace, Domain church, Truc Lam zen, and Dalata waterfall.
The beauty of pristine mountain and green forest in Mai Chau resort in northern Hoa Binh province attracts a large number of visitors, especially during New Year holidays when Mai Chau is in its most beautiful season.
Mai Chau is famous for flower blooming season and comfortable Nha San (Stilts House) – common accommodation of Thai ethnic minority group.
Visitors to Mai Chau can also enjoy campfire and taste delicious grilled dishes made of local farm produce such as maize, sweet potato, and sugar cane.
- All things to need know about our Sapa Luxury Tours
- Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa – The best choice to stay in Sapa for your Sapa travel
- Top 4 Must-See Attractions When Visiting Ninh Binh, Vietnam
- Top reasons why Sapa is perfect for your honeymoon
- Joinning our Sapa Tour from Hanoi via new highway by Bus
- Top adventure travel experiences for 2017 that travellers need know
- Tips: Top 5 places to visit in Northern Vietnam before you die
- Swimming pool on mountain at Topas Ecolodge – One of the interesting stops of Sapa
- How hard is the trek to Fansipan mountain peak ?
- Sapa and Fansipan Peak on top 10 Southeast Asian hikes