Winter in North Vietnam lasts from November to February. Make a Sapa Tour at this time, it isn’t the best idea, but obviously you can’t trust your trip in these days.
And this is: Things you need to know for Sapa Tour in winter !
Sapa’s weather in the winter
In the winter, the weather is cold. If in Hanoi, the weather is around 10 to 17 °C . In Sapa or or the northern mountainous region of Vietnam, , temperatures settling between 4°C and 15 °C and only 4 hours of sunshine per day. The daily average temperature for Sapa in December is approximately < 12°C. At night the temperature is lower and may be below 0 degrees Celsius.
But maybe, the temperature increased to 20 degrees Celsius.
Sapa scenery in the winter
In the winter, Sapa’s mountains are stunning in their own right and you may even get to see them tipped with snow! This will be a great opportunity for you to feel the highlands of Vietnam.
It is also an opportunity for you to experience the difficulties of the ethnic minority with the cold of winter. I believe you will be surprised by their extraordinary energy.
Trekking in Sapa in winter
Trekking – an indispensable activity when traveling in Sapa.
Trekking in the winter to feel the cold of the highlands, feel the life of the people here. It will be great.
Trekking is a great way to warm up and if you are lucky, you’ll get a homestay foot bath at the end of your trek!
Tourists and Crowds
In the winter, you’ll see far less tourists than you would during the peak season. So, You also able to get our own private tour guide which was much nicer than having to trek in a large group where everyone has different things they want to see and different paces.
So, there is no reason why you refuse to make a Sapa Tour in the winter. And why don’t you try another feeling and take a tour to the breath-taking Sapa in winter, so that you can enjoy unique things and get to know the warm heart of people here?
It will be one of your most memorable experiences !!!
- Tips for Sapa tour to see the peach flowers
- Lunar New Year is the best time to visit Bac Ha Market
- Tips the best addresses to eat in Sapa
- Make a Sapa Tour, is it really worth in your vacation ?
- Places to see flowers peach in Sapa
- Enjoy a wonderful Tet holiday in Sapa, Why not ?
- Watching the peach flowers blossom in Sapa, which month ?
- The best time to enjoy Sapa tour under the snow
- The reasons to choose a travel trip during Tet Nguyen Dan in Vietnam
- Explore Northeast Vietnam Tour in 6 days