In the culture of Vietnam, Mid-Autumn Festival is the second largest traditional holiday after the Lunar New Year, the three regions are eagerly waiting. Mid-Autumn Festival is not just for children’s day but also for everyone’s fun and dating. Let’s explore the places welcome Mid-Autumn Festival can not be ignored below!
Luong Nhi Hoc lantern street – Ho Chi Minh City
Dubbed the “Heaven of Lantern” in Ho Chi Minh City, Luong Nhi Hoc lantern street are an indispensable destination for many of the locals in here.
Mid-Autumn Festival in Hoi An ancient town
Hoi An Ancient Town in Mid – Autumn Festival is also an interesting place for families and visitors.
The Mid-Autumn Festival is coming soon, Hoi An ever more shimmering.
From 17h to 22h, houses, shops, restaurants are turned off. On the streets no longer appear the means of transportation, the road wide for pedestrians to enjoy the moon, watching the street.
Especially, every Mid – Autumn Festival in Hoi An can not lack the activity of dropping lights.
Mid-Autumn Festival in Hanoi Old Quarter
On the streets of Luong Van Can, Hang Ma … with colorful colors of toys such as star lamp, masks…
Especially, Hang Ma is a place to attract many tourists as well as Hanoians to shopping and sightseeing.
So, if you have plan travel to Vietnam at this time, please note these places to visit. You will be very impressed with it !
- Tips the best addresses to eat in Sapa
- Make a Sapa Tour, is it really worth in your vacation ?
- Places to see flowers peach in Sapa
- Enjoy a wonderful Tet holiday in Sapa, Why not ?
- Watching the peach flowers blossom in Sapa, which month ?
- The best time to enjoy Sapa tour under the snow
- The reasons to choose a travel trip during Tet Nguyen Dan in Vietnam
- Explore Northeast Vietnam Tour in 6 days
- Things you need to know for Sapa Tours in winter
- A short day trip to fully explore North Vietnam in 5 days