In the culture of Vietnam, Mid-Autumn Festival is the second largest traditional holiday after the Lunar New Year, the three regions are eagerly waiting. Mid-Autumn Festival is not just for children’s day but also for everyone’s fun and dating. Let’s explore the places welcome Mid-Autumn Festival can not be ignored below!
Luong Nhi Hoc lantern street – Ho Chi Minh City
Dubbed the “Heaven of Lantern” in Ho Chi Minh City, Luong Nhi Hoc lantern street are an indispensable destination for many of the locals in here.
Mid-Autumn Festival in Hoi An ancient town
Hoi An Ancient Town in Mid – Autumn Festival is also an interesting place for families and visitors.
The Mid-Autumn Festival is coming soon, Hoi An ever more shimmering.
From 17h to 22h, houses, shops, restaurants are turned off. On the streets no longer appear the means of transportation, the road wide for pedestrians to enjoy the moon, watching the street.
Especially, every Mid – Autumn Festival in Hoi An can not lack the activity of dropping lights.
Mid-Autumn Festival in Hanoi Old Quarter
On the streets of Luong Van Can, Hang Ma … with colorful colors of toys such as star lamp, masks…
Especially, Hang Ma is a place to attract many tourists as well as Hanoians to shopping and sightseeing.
So, if you have plan travel to Vietnam at this time, please note these places to visit. You will be very impressed with it !
- Bac Ha Mountain Market is one of the hub for ethnic traders in Sapa
- Join First German style Christmas Market held in Hanoi
- Top interesting activities for your Christmas holiday in Sapa
- Top destinations for your Christmas holiday in Vietnam
- Travel to Sapa with winter festival 2017 on December 23
- 7 days to explore Halong Sapa with Vietnam Typical Tours
- Vietnam’s weather in December
- Conquering Fansipan, Sapa in December !
- Sapa weather in December & Tips for tourists
- Discover to the Year-end festival in Northern Vietnam