In the culture of Vietnam, Mid-Autumn Festival is the second largest traditional holiday after the Lunar New Year, the three regions are eagerly waiting. Mid-Autumn Festival is not just for children’s day but also for everyone’s fun and dating. Let’s explore the places welcome Mid-Autumn Festival can not be ignored below!
Luong Nhi Hoc lantern street – Ho Chi Minh City
Dubbed the “Heaven of Lantern” in Ho Chi Minh City, Luong Nhi Hoc lantern street are an indispensable destination for many of the locals in here.
Mid-Autumn Festival in Hoi An ancient town
Hoi An Ancient Town in Mid – Autumn Festival is also an interesting place for families and visitors.
The Mid-Autumn Festival is coming soon, Hoi An ever more shimmering.
From 17h to 22h, houses, shops, restaurants are turned off. On the streets no longer appear the means of transportation, the road wide for pedestrians to enjoy the moon, watching the street.
Especially, every Mid – Autumn Festival in Hoi An can not lack the activity of dropping lights.
Mid-Autumn Festival in Hanoi Old Quarter
On the streets of Luong Van Can, Hang Ma … with colorful colors of toys such as star lamp, masks…
Especially, Hang Ma is a place to attract many tourists as well as Hanoians to shopping and sightseeing.
So, if you have plan travel to Vietnam at this time, please note these places to visit. You will be very impressed with it !
- Honeymoon in Sapa – What to See and Where to Stay?
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Hanoi among 13 best places to visit in March, 2018
- Learn about: Sapa Biking Tours From Hanoi
- Telegraph: “Now is best time to visit Vietnam”
- Top places to visit during Hanoi City Tour
- Sapa Tours From Hanoi 2 days for weekend vacation
- Vietnam street food tour: Top famous dishes
- Vietnam Famous Destinations From North to South
- Things make you will like about a Sapa Tour