In the culture of Vietnam, Mid-Autumn Festival is the second largest traditional holiday after the Lunar New Year, the three regions are eagerly waiting. Mid-Autumn Festival is not just for children’s day but also for everyone’s fun and dating. Let’s explore the places welcome Mid-Autumn Festival can not be ignored below!
Luong Nhi Hoc lantern street – Ho Chi Minh City
Dubbed the “Heaven of Lantern” in Ho Chi Minh City, Luong Nhi Hoc lantern street are an indispensable destination for many of the locals in here.
Mid-Autumn Festival in Hoi An ancient town
Hoi An Ancient Town in Mid – Autumn Festival is also an interesting place for families and visitors.
The Mid-Autumn Festival is coming soon, Hoi An ever more shimmering.
From 17h to 22h, houses, shops, restaurants are turned off. On the streets no longer appear the means of transportation, the road wide for pedestrians to enjoy the moon, watching the street.
Especially, every Mid – Autumn Festival in Hoi An can not lack the activity of dropping lights.
Mid-Autumn Festival in Hanoi Old Quarter
On the streets of Luong Van Can, Hang Ma … with colorful colors of toys such as star lamp, masks…
Especially, Hang Ma is a place to attract many tourists as well as Hanoians to shopping and sightseeing.
So, if you have plan travel to Vietnam at this time, please note these places to visit. You will be very impressed with it !
- Relax and enjoy your full day cruise on Incredible Cruise
- Halong Sapa Tour – A travel trip from the mountain to the bay
- Top 5 Luxury Cruises in Halong Bay – you should know
- Watching Ban Gioc Waterfall – Natural masterpiece in Southeast Asia
- Stunning landscapes along Vietnam Mountain Marathon route
- Are you planning to visit Ha Giang ?
- Vietnam Mountain Marathon 2017 will be held on September 22 at Sapa
- Travelling to Vietnam in September – October, what to visit ?
- Enjoying Vietnamese Food from North to the South
- List 6 cafe shops have the most beautiful view Sapa