The seductive charm of yellow ripening rice terraces in the northern Vietnam is the irresistible allure, encouraging anyone adoring the nature’s treasures to touch.
The best time to witness the graceful allure of the ripe terraced rice fields in Northwest Vietnam is from September to October, depending on each specific area. If you are planning a Vietnam adventure tour to dip yourself into the irresistible spectacle of the almost furthermost land of this S-shaped country, this time is actually ideal to experience.
And below will be a suggestion for you: "The best places to see ripening rice fields in Northern Vietnam".
Tam Coc (Ninh Binh) is part of Trang An tourist complex, a world heritage site. With a network of caves, karst mountains, and beautiful rice fields, this place is called a "Ha Long Bay on land".
Coming To Tam Coc during the harvest seaso, join a bicycle tour through rice fields in Tam Coc (Ninh Binh). Do you find this a great idea?
Bac Son (Lang Son) is situated about 160 km from Hanoi. The first impression when you set foot on this land is the fresh air and wild beauty of rocky mountains.
The Bac Son valley looks romantic, particularly in the ripening rice season.
Ha Giang host many beautiful terrace fields. Every September travelers and photographers flock to Ha Giang to take pictures of ripening rice fields.
Especially Hoang Su Phi - the place to enjoy the ripening rice fields are too famous for tourists.
Every year, from late August to early September, visitors come to Sapa (Lao Cai) to travel and admire the terraced fields. Sapa is also the destination chosen by many foreign tourists in recent years.
Y Ty (Lao Cai) gives you a completely different feeling from other places. You will see many terrace fields scattered at the foot of the mountain, with all forms and different colors. You can also see seas of clouds on the field.
Mu Cang Chai - this place has a fame for its 700 hectares of terraced rice fields that attracts a stream of tourist and photographers visiting between September- October when it’s in the ripe rice season. Soaking up in the aroma of ripened rice crops and the images of stretching terraced rice fields would be unforgettable experiences for anyone reaching this land.
We are currently having a special package with the name " Sapa - Mu Cang Chai Tour Package 4days". It provides the most beautiful roads to enjoy the beautiful scenery in the mountainous north of Vietnam.
And finally, Mai Chau is also a destination to enjoy the beautiful rice fields that visitors can not ignore.
- Vietnam’s natural beauty through photos of English photographer
- Top 3 Natural Wonder of Limestone in Vietnam
- “Classic travel package” is most choosed for family holiday in Vietnam
- Where is the best place to eat Pho (Noolde Soup) in Hanoi Old Quarter ?
- Hydroplane in Ha Long Bay – Experiences luxury in Vietnam
- Vietnam’s terraced rice fields listed in the top 14 most surreal landscapes in the world
- The most favored journey – watching terrace rice fields in September
- Suggestions on the best Sapa Luxury Tours
- The Best Northern Vietnam Tours that tourists should know
- Explore Northern Vietnam with a completely new journey druing 9 days