Vietnam is among the world’s 25 best travel destinations for international visitors to enjoy warm spring sunshine as the tropical country is in the most beautiful season of the year with the northern and central regions experiencing temperate climates and the south undergoing scorching heat.
In an article compiled by travel writers on the news website of Telegraph, Vietnam is a candidate for a winter escape when most of Europe has recently experienced a harsh cold snap and the US has just recovered from a record-breaking freeze.
Telegraph has suggested that those wishing to get a feel of sunny weather and sweltering sunshine should drop by HCM City and Hanoi, the country’s two biggest cities, with temperatures ranging from 34 to 36 degrees Celsius.
Meanwhile, the World-Heritage site Halong Bay, known as a wonder of limestone scenery, has a lot to offer visitors.
Data from the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) indicates that the number of international tourists to Vietnam during the first two months of 2018 leaped a strong 29.7% year-on-year to more than 2.8 million.
The country was ranked seventh among the world’s 20 fastest-growing travel destinations, according to a report by the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO). – Saigon Times
- Hanoi among 13 best places to visit in March, 2018
- Learn about: Sapa Biking Tours From Hanoi
- Top places to visit during Hanoi City Tour
- Sapa Tours From Hanoi 2 days for weekend vacation
- Vietnam street food tour: Top famous dishes
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Vietnam Famous Destinations From North to South
- Things make you will like about a Sapa Tour
- How to find the best Sapa Trekking Tours ?
- A Sapa tour in March, Do you want ?