Topas Ecolodge is located about 18km from Sapa town, located in Ban Lech Village, Thanh Kim Commune, Sapa District, Lao Cai Province. This is a new resort built in rustic wooden style with only one bedroom and is made of white granite locally.
Topas Ecolodge is now the only one of its kind in Vietnam. It has a perfect location – situated atop two cone formed hills, set deep in the spectacular Sapa valley of northern Vietnam.
With this location, Topas Ecolodge as a hidden resort deep in the jungle like a bow overlooking the surrounding mountains. In the early morning, you can comfortably admire the majestic scenery of the Hoang Lien Mountains with high peak Fansipan. The bottom is the peaceful Muong Hoa valley or with the gray roof of Ban Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van point between the vast terraced fields …
Topas Ecolodge is also one of the impressive stopover of Sapa. Here, you can relax in nature, admire the scenery, take part in activities such as biking or immersed in the pool “on the mountain peek”.
In addition to familiar destinations such as Cat Cat, Tao Chai, Ta Van, or the beautiful homestay that young people know – this year, “North Europe Village” Topas Ecolodge in Sapa is definitely the ideal destination, bring You experience a lot of fun. That is immersed in the pool “on the mountain peek”.
These are not ordinary pools but mountain pools. Here you can not only swim, soak in the cool water and still be able to look around from above hight.
Photo by emily_prather
Infinity swimming pool and views down the valley with majestic mountains. Drop yourself in the pool with one side of the sky, one side of the abyss, the feeling will definitely be extremely interesting.
Photo by g00se1986
Photo by marlyhoward
Photo by nkaujhmoobvwj
Photo by noelcamo
On sunny days, soak up the cool water at the infinity pool, you will feel so pleasurable. From here you can look far away from the clouds and mountains, watching the entire Muong Hoa valley with terraces rice terraces are yellow, looking far as a silk carpet brilliant.
You can fully experience these feelings in this our tour: Hanoi – Sapa – Tops Ecolodge & Bai Tu Long. I belive that: This will be a memorable trip in your life.
- Are you planning to visit Ha Giang ?
- Vietnam Mountain Marathon 2017 will be held on September 22 at Sapa
- Travelling to Vietnam in September – October, what to visit ?
- Enjoying Vietnamese Food from North to the South
- List 6 cafe shops have the most beautiful view Sapa
- How to enjoy a Vietnam holiday package during 10 Days ?
- 10 Vietnamese foods you need to try when comming here
- A holiday in Vietnam – Is this a safe travel destination?
- Watching the “Wonders Of The World” in Ho Chi Minh City
- Watching ” top the most beautiful terraces rice fields in the world “