For a special spring time holiday destination, head to Tay Bac Highland, and especially Sa Pa. Visitors will be amazed by the orchids, which blossom at this time, the beauty of nature and the many festivals held in the area welcoming the Lunar New Year.
Even in the cold weather, the young tribal people of Sa Pa make visitors feel unforgettably warm with their radiant smiles. During spring time, the fragrance of flowers, the colours of ethnic fabric of H’mong, Dao or Thai women, and the sounds of flutes and the leaf-horn of the village’s young men and women leave a strong impression of Sa Pa Vietnam on every visitor.
To visit Sa Pa Vietnam during spring time, tourists may book the “Best of Northern Vietnam” tour through Vietnam Typical Tours. See the Best of Northern Vietnam with a 6-day tour that’ll take you from Hanoi to Sapa to Halong bay! Explore the famous sights of each area, experience Sapa villages, overnight on a cruise in Halong bay and so much more.
- Join First German style Christmas Market held in Hanoi
- Top interesting activities for your Christmas holiday in Sapa
- Top destinations for your Christmas holiday in Vietnam
- Travel to Sapa with winter festival 2017 on December 23
- 7 days to explore Halong Sapa with Vietnam Typical Tours
- Vietnam’s weather in December
- Conquering Fansipan, Sapa in December !
- Discover to the Year-end festival in Northern Vietnam
- Learn about : the special food in Ha Giang
- Travelling Ha Giang with top famous destinations