This is also a question many visitors asked us at a recent time. So, this article “Sapa weather in December & Tips for tourists” will answer all your questions.
Weather in December:
December is being winter in Vietnam. December brings cooler weather as winter arrives with temperatures settling between 5°C and 10 °C and only 4 hours of sunshine per day. The daily average temperature for Sapa in December is approximately 8 – 10°C.
At night the temperature is lower and may be below 0 degrees Celsius
In December, Sapa is cold and foggy with ocassional sunny days when the view is much better.
Winter in Sapa often lasts from December to February when the weather can become cold, even leading to snow falling sometimes. Cold and covered everything worth avoiding. This is also a fascinating feature which makes Sapa even more appealing to visitors. During these rare high peaks, the town is inundated by flocks of tourists both foreign and domestic longing to witness snow and make a life-time memory.
The advices for traveller when travelling Sapa this time :
– Things to carry when travelling Sapa:
Clothes as needed, but you should definitely bring a warm high-collar pullover, hand towel & toiletries, jacket and winter accessary.
Definitely can not forget to bring a pair of shoes to trekking. If your travel durings long time, you can bring 2 pairs of shoes to change each other.
+ If you conquer Fansipan mountain by climbing at this time will be very cold in Fansipan Mountain so i hope your group will be good physical condition as well as traned to suffer the tough weather. Beside, tough weather as well as special conditions of Fansipan moutain need equiped with great and experienced staff, we are sure to provide you the great tour guide.
+ You should also choose a reputable travel company that can advise and follow you throughout the trip.
- Topas Ecolodge – Unique Lodge by National Geographic
- Honeymoon in Sapa – What to See and Where to Stay?
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Hanoi among 13 best places to visit in March, 2018
- Learn about: Sapa Biking Tours From Hanoi
- Telegraph: “Now is best time to visit Vietnam”
- Top places to visit during Hanoi City Tour
- Sapa Tours From Hanoi 2 days for weekend vacation
- Vietnam street food tour: Top famous dishes
- Vietnam Famous Destinations From North to South