Sapa is one of the most breathtaking hill stations in Vietnam which reflects the signature of French architecture and colorful hill tribal cultures. This is home to stunning mountain landscapes, verdant rice terraces, unique stilt villages and Indochina peak, the Fansipan. Travellers are invited to enjoy the best of Sapa all the year round with different taste of seasons and exciting outdoors.
However, many visitors are worry to make the trip for weekend vacation. They ask themselves, can travel Sapa on the weekend and they do not have too much time for their vacation.
Don’t worry !!! Understanding that Vietnam Typical Tours has designed many Sapa Tours 2 days. And we are proud of the diversity of our trips.
You can choose bus or train.
If you choose Sapa Tours by bus. It will be 2 days 1 night. Perfectly suited for 2 days Saturday and Sunday.
And train, you need 2 days 1 night. That means you need to make the trip from Friday evening and be in Hanoi on Monday morning. With this option, you have 2 night on the train.
At Sapa, you have 1 night to sleep in this place. You can choose overnight at hotel or homestay in village.
Things to visit in Sapa
2 days – enough time to explore this place. Where to visit here ?
There are many options for you to make a trip:
- Visit famous market in Sapa: Bac Ha Market. This market takes place every Sunday in Bac Ha.
- Conquer Fansipan mountain with cable car.
- Visit Sapa valley
- Visit to villages…
We assure you that our 2 day trips is designed to suit all travelers. It can be said that this is really the most basic trip for those who first want to travel Sapa when you have only free time in weekend vacation.
If you want to have more advices, Pleas contact us via mail: email@example.com
- Hanoi among 13 best places to visit in March, 2018
- Learn about: Sapa Biking Tours From Hanoi
- Telegraph: “Now is best time to visit Vietnam”
- Top places to visit during Hanoi City Tour
- Vietnam street food tour: Top famous dishes
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Vietnam Famous Destinations From North to South
- Things make you will like about a Sapa Tour
- How to find the best Sapa Trekking Tours ?
- A Sapa tour in March, Do you want ?