A Sapa tour in March, Do you want ?
If you are struggling, please see our article. The information not to much , but hope you enjoy it !
– The weather in March
The weather is an important part that impacts the trek. Sapa weather in March begin Summer time, temperature drop around 15 – 20 degree cel. It has a litle bit of foggy in early morning, sun during day, cool in everning. So, It is good for trekking tours in villages.
It still amazing especially if you come to Muong Hoa Valley.
Sapa is filled with flowers and green fields. In addition, you can also explore the character in the lives of ethnic minorities, enjoy the specialties here.
– Festivals in Sapa
Because, the March is is still in January according to the Vietnamese calendar. So, this is the time of many unique festivals held in Sapa.
So, a Sapa tour at this time, you have the opportunity to witness the unique festivals of ethnic minorities.
For sure, do not forget to seek advice from local travel companies for the perfect trip.
– Some tips:
- Bring warm clothes! Because it’s going to be a bit cold in the night and early morning.
- Bring as few things in your backpack as possible, only necessary stuff . It is not easy climbing up with a heavy backpack behind.
- Wear sports shoes that can stick
- However, if you are just as unlucky and go on a rainy day then remember to bring rainwear with separate coat and trousers so that it doesn’t obstruct your attempt to climb up.
- Honeymoon in Sapa – What to See and Where to Stay?
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Hanoi among 13 best places to visit in March, 2018
- Learn about: Sapa Biking Tours From Hanoi
- Telegraph: “Now is best time to visit Vietnam”
- Top places to visit during Hanoi City Tour
- Sapa Tours From Hanoi 2 days for weekend vacation
- Vietnam street food tour: Top famous dishes
- Vietnam Famous Destinations From North to South
- Things make you will like about a Sapa Tour