The Sa Pa Summer Tourism Festival 2017 will take place at Sapa town in northern Lao Cai province from April 29 to June 30, introducing domestic and foreign tourists to the unique culture of the ethnic minority people in the region, as a part of National Tourism Year 2017 – Lao Cai – Northwest.
Choosing a Sapa tour is destination for your summer holiday in Vietnam will be a great opportunity for you to experience because the festival will have many cultural activities such as : the music show “Sapa entered the festival’, with music and dance. There is also a contest in traditional sports, a cooking performance with the theme “Upland market”, a photo exhibition of Sapa in white clouds, a flower festival, and a climbing contest to the peak of Ham Rong Mountain. …
On the Cultural Day of the H’Mong people in Cat Cat village, visitors will have the chance to learn about traditional crafts through exhibitions such as forging farming tools, carving silver products, weaving, dying clothes, and brocade knitting, as well as folk music and games.
Other activities include a recreation of a wedding ceremony of the Dao people, the custom of dragging H’Mong wives, the new season celebration of the Xa Pho people, a “one day as a farmer” program in Ta Phin commune, tennis, volleyball, other folk games, and street activities.
With a host of unique activities, the Sa Pa Summer Festival 2017 expects to provide new experiences for visitors and give a new look to beautiful, tourist-friendly Sa Pa.
- All things to need know about our Sapa Luxury Tours
- Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa – The best choice to stay in Sapa for your Sapa travel
- Top 4 Must-See Attractions When Visiting Ninh Binh, Vietnam
- Top reasons why Sapa is perfect for your honeymoon
- Joinning our Sapa Tour from Hanoi via new highway by Bus
- Top adventure travel experiences for 2017 that travellers need know
- Tips: Top 5 places to visit in Northern Vietnam before you die
- Swimming pool on mountain at Topas Ecolodge – One of the interesting stops of Sapa
- How hard is the trek to Fansipan mountain peak ?
- Sapa and Fansipan Peak on top 10 Southeast Asian hikes