The Sa Pa Summer Tourism Festival 2017 will take place at Sapa town in northern Lao Cai province from April 29 to June 30, introducing domestic and foreign tourists to the unique culture of the ethnic minority people in the region, as a part of National Tourism Year 2017 – Lao Cai – Northwest.
Choosing a Sapa tour is destination for your summer holiday in Vietnam will be a great opportunity for you to experience because the festival will have many cultural activities such as : the music show “Sapa entered the festival’, with music and dance. There is also a contest in traditional sports, a cooking performance with the theme “Upland market”, a photo exhibition of Sapa in white clouds, a flower festival, and a climbing contest to the peak of Ham Rong Mountain. …
On the Cultural Day of the H’Mong people in Cat Cat village, visitors will have the chance to learn about traditional crafts through exhibitions such as forging farming tools, carving silver products, weaving, dying clothes, and brocade knitting, as well as folk music and games.
Other activities include a recreation of a wedding ceremony of the Dao people, the custom of dragging H’Mong wives, the new season celebration of the Xa Pho people, a “one day as a farmer” program in Ta Phin commune, tennis, volleyball, other folk games, and street activities.
With a host of unique activities, the Sa Pa Summer Festival 2017 expects to provide new experiences for visitors and give a new look to beautiful, tourist-friendly Sa Pa.
- REVIEW: Superquick Northern Vietnam Trip 5 days of Vietnam Typical Tours Company
- Top 5 Overnight Trains To Sapa From Hanoi: Budget to Luxury
- Train or Bus – Choosing the best way to get to Sapa from Hanoi
- Top Things To Do in Sapa – Do you know ?
- Sali house – one of the “dreaming” houses in Ta Van Valley, Sapa
- Tips travel: Top Things To Do in Vietnam
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Sapa a great place for trekking tours
- 5 experiences Vietnam not to be missed when come here
- Where are the best places to eat Banh cuon Hanoi (Rolling steamed cake) ?