The cable of Fansipan, which will be completed in April 2015, will increase the appeal of Sa Pa. According Roughguides, visitors can easily climb the highest peak in Indochina through this cable 6.2 km long crossing Muong Hoa valley to reach a little below the summit at an altitude of 2.900-3.000m.
Tourists will no longer need a little more than 20 minutes to conquer the summit of Fansipan (3.143m high) instead of 2 to 3 days of walking.
Sa Pa is a magical town. Because of its altitude, the climate is temperate with often present fog. Severe winters, sometimes with snow. Getting to Sa Pa and explore the surrounding region, it is the insurance to get to know the deep Vietnam in everything it has to offer its ancient culture.
In Sa Pa, it is possible to walk around the old church, the French architectural style. In addition, a trip to Cat Cat village, a tour of the Ham Rong mountain or a walk in the Muong Hoa valley are possible. Col Tram Ton or the Gate of Paradise, the highest mountain pass in Vietnam, offers stunning views of Sa Pa.
8 other destinations in 2015 are the Tower of Shanghai (China), Lincoln Castle (England), the Whitney Museum of Art (United States), the icy cave (Iceland), the Lost and Found Festival (Malta), the city of Margate (England) with the oldest amusement park, Dreamland, the Treetop Adventure Park (Australia), and Confluence Museum (France).
- Bac Ha Mountain Market is one of the hub for ethnic traders in Sapa
- Join First German style Christmas Market held in Hanoi
- Top interesting activities for your Christmas holiday in Sapa
- Top destinations for your Christmas holiday in Vietnam
- Travel to Sapa with winter festival 2017 on December 23
- 7 days to explore Halong Sapa with Vietnam Typical Tours
- Vietnam’s weather in December
- Conquering Fansipan, Sapa in December !
- Discover to the Year-end festival in Northern Vietnam
- Learn about : the special food in Ha Giang