The cable of Fansipan, which will be completed in April 2015, will increase the appeal of Sa Pa. According Roughguides, visitors can easily climb the highest peak in Indochina through this cable 6.2 km long crossing Muong Hoa valley to reach a little below the summit at an altitude of 2.900-3.000m.
Tourists will no longer need a little more than 20 minutes to conquer the summit of Fansipan (3.143m high) instead of 2 to 3 days of walking.
Sa Pa is a magical town. Because of its altitude, the climate is temperate with often present fog. Severe winters, sometimes with snow. Getting to Sa Pa and explore the surrounding region, it is the insurance to get to know the deep Vietnam in everything it has to offer its ancient culture.
In Sa Pa, it is possible to walk around the old church, the French architectural style. In addition, a trip to Cat Cat village, a tour of the Ham Rong mountain or a walk in the Muong Hoa valley are possible. Col Tram Ton or the Gate of Paradise, the highest mountain pass in Vietnam, offers stunning views of Sa Pa.
8 other destinations in 2015 are the Tower of Shanghai (China), Lincoln Castle (England), the Whitney Museum of Art (United States), the icy cave (Iceland), the Lost and Found Festival (Malta), the city of Margate (England) with the oldest amusement park, Dreamland, the Treetop Adventure Park (Australia), and Confluence Museum (France).
- Relax and enjoy your full day cruise on Incredible Cruise
- Halong Sapa Tour – A travel trip from the mountain to the bay
- Top 5 Luxury Cruises in Halong Bay – you should know
- Watching Ban Gioc Waterfall – Natural masterpiece in Southeast Asia
- The places welcome Mid-Autumn Festival in Vietnam cann’t miss
- Stunning landscapes along Vietnam Mountain Marathon route
- Are you planning to visit Ha Giang ?
- Vietnam Mountain Marathon 2017 will be held on September 22 at Sapa
- Travelling to Vietnam in September – October, what to visit ?
- Enjoying Vietnamese Food from North to the South