The cable of Fansipan, which will be completed in April 2015, will increase the appeal of Sa Pa. According Roughguides, visitors can easily climb the highest peak in Indochina through this cable 6.2 km long crossing Muong Hoa valley to reach a little below the summit at an altitude of 2.900-3.000m.
Tourists will no longer need a little more than 20 minutes to conquer the summit of Fansipan (3.143m high) instead of 2 to 3 days of walking.
Sa Pa is a magical town. Because of its altitude, the climate is temperate with often present fog. Severe winters, sometimes with snow. Getting to Sa Pa and explore the surrounding region, it is the insurance to get to know the deep Vietnam in everything it has to offer its ancient culture.
In Sa Pa, it is possible to walk around the old church, the French architectural style. In addition, a trip to Cat Cat village, a tour of the Ham Rong mountain or a walk in the Muong Hoa valley are possible. Col Tram Ton or the Gate of Paradise, the highest mountain pass in Vietnam, offers stunning views of Sa Pa.
8 other destinations in 2015 are the Tower of Shanghai (China), Lincoln Castle (England), the Whitney Museum of Art (United States), the icy cave (Iceland), the Lost and Found Festival (Malta), the city of Margate (England) with the oldest amusement park, Dreamland, the Treetop Adventure Park (Australia), and Confluence Museum (France).
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Hanoi among 13 best places to visit in March, 2018
- Learn about: Sapa Biking Tours From Hanoi
- Telegraph: “Now is best time to visit Vietnam”
- Top places to visit during Hanoi City Tour
- Sapa Tours From Hanoi 2 days for weekend vacation
- Vietnam street food tour: Top famous dishes
- Vietnam Famous Destinations From North to South
- Things make you will like about a Sapa Tour
- How to find the best Sapa Trekking Tours ?