Prefer not to spend an overnight on the sea? Don’t have many time to travel ? Let Incredible Cruise take you for a full day on Incredible Cruise to enjoy the stunning scenery and tasty food.
- Halong Bay – one of the ideal destination for Christmas’s Day 2017
- Halong Sapa Tour – A travel trip from the mountain to the bay
- Why should travel Halong Bay by cruise ?
Halong day tour on the Incredible Cruise is the best choice for you to experience the magnificent Halong Bay with our “all-in-one” itinerary for a limited time schedule. You will not only explore one of the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay, but will also having chance to do kayaking or to do bamboo boat rowing, visiting and interacting with people at local fishing village…
The Route :
07h30 – 08h00: Pick-up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and start the scenic, 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way.
12h45 – 16h00: You arrive the Tuan Chau Habor. Then embark the Incredible Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
Start a dreamy cruise to stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains and have seafood lunch (we serve you with Vietnamese traditional dishes, in case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you) while cruising through the emerald water passing by the Dog Stone, the Burning Incense islet, stop at Ba Hang fishing village for kayaking or sit in a bamboo boat rowed by locals.
After the visiting of Fighting-Cock island and the Heavenly Palace (Thien Cung cave) – which has opened to the public since 1998 with stalagmites and stalactites. Back to the Incredible Asia Journeys – Day cruise.
16h45 – 17h15: Arrive at the habor. Disembark and get on bus back to Hanoi.
At around 20h30 Arrive in Hanoi. Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
With your safety always a priority, our dedicated engineering team carries out daily maintenance on all our vessels to ensure that everything is running smoothly and your Halong Bay cruise goes ahead without interruption.
So, What are you waiting for ? Book on: www.sapatoursfromhanoi.com
- Honeymoon in Sapa – What to See and Where to Stay?
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Hanoi among 13 best places to visit in March, 2018
- Learn about: Sapa Biking Tours From Hanoi
- Telegraph: “Now is best time to visit Vietnam”
- Top places to visit during Hanoi City Tour
- Sapa Tours From Hanoi 2 days for weekend vacation
- Vietnam street food tour: Top famous dishes
- Vietnam Famous Destinations From North to South
- Things make you will like about a Sapa Tour