We would like to inform that as the new announcement from Quang Ninh people’s committee, we are not allowed to do the kayaking and swimming in Halong Bay from 01 Apr 2017 due to the safety of customer from 1/4/2017. Please open the attached files for more details. https://goo.gl/UKHsdW
We and the cruise association are still trying to negotiate with the representative of Quang Ninh Province to have a more reasonable solution in this case to ensure the maintenance of activities for our customer .
We will update for you if there is any changes. We hope to get your best cooperate to pass this difficult period.
- All things to need know about our Sapa Luxury Tours
- Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa – The best choice to stay in Sapa for your Sapa travel
- Top 4 Must-See Attractions When Visiting Ninh Binh, Vietnam
- Top reasons why Sapa is perfect for your honeymoon
- Joinning our Sapa Tour from Hanoi via new highway by Bus
- Top adventure travel experiences for 2017 that travellers need know
- Tips: Top 5 places to visit in Northern Vietnam before you die
- Swimming pool on mountain at Topas Ecolodge – One of the interesting stops of Sapa
- How hard is the trek to Fansipan mountain peak ?
- Sapa and Fansipan Peak on top 10 Southeast Asian hikes