Peach Blossom Flowers is one of the most famous flowers in Vietnam and it is used as a decoration for Tet holidays.
In the North of Vietnam, the little pink peach flower is the signal of spring and it makes the peach tree to become a popular and traditional decoration on New Year holiday of Vietnamese people.
And these are: The most places to watch beautiful peach blossom in Vietnam.
It would be great if you made a Sapa trekking tour in traditional Vietnamese New Year. Because you will have the opportunity to admire beautiful peach blossom of the highlands.
Visitors to Sapa are now admiring the beauty of colorful peach blossoms, especially along the road to Ta Van, Ta Phin, Ham Rong …
Moc Chau district in Son La province is famous for “forest peach flowers”.
At here, visitors have the chance to see beautiful peach and plum flowers in full bloom across the hills and winding paths to villages.
If you happen to visit Dong Van (Ha Giang), you will be surprised at beautiful peach and plum blossoms at this time of the year as if they were welcoming tourists after Tet.
Spring is warm and it is the best time to visit. A travel trip t Mai Chau, you will feel Mai Chau with pristine beauty with peach and apricot blossoms in spring.
This is really an attractive destination, especially in spring.
See more posts:
- Lunar New Year is the best time to visit Bac Ha Market
- Some destinations to visit during Tet in Sapa
- Tips the best addresses to eat in Sapa
- Hanoi among 13 best places to visit in March, 2018
- Learn about: Sapa Biking Tours From Hanoi
- Telegraph: “Now is best time to visit Vietnam”
- Top places to visit during Hanoi City Tour
- Sapa Tours From Hanoi 2 days for weekend vacation
- Vietnam street food tour: Top famous dishes
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Vietnam Famous Destinations From North to South
- Things make you will like about a Sapa Tour
- How to find the best Sapa Trekking Tours ?