Peach Blossom Flowers is one of the most famous flowers in Vietnam and it is used as a decoration for Tet holidays.
In the North of Vietnam, the little pink peach flower is the signal of spring and it makes the peach tree to become a popular and traditional decoration on New Year holiday of Vietnamese people.
And these are: The most places to watch beautiful peach blossom in Vietnam.
It would be great if you made a Sapa trekking tour in traditional Vietnamese New Year. Because you will have the opportunity to admire beautiful peach blossom of the highlands.
Visitors to Sapa are now admiring the beauty of colorful peach blossoms, especially along the road to Ta Van, Ta Phin, Ham Rong …
Moc Chau district in Son La province is famous for “forest peach flowers”.
At here, visitors have the chance to see beautiful peach and plum flowers in full bloom across the hills and winding paths to villages.
If you happen to visit Dong Van (Ha Giang), you will be surprised at beautiful peach and plum blossoms at this time of the year as if they were welcoming tourists after Tet.
Spring is warm and it is the best time to visit. A travel trip t Mai Chau, you will feel Mai Chau with pristine beauty with peach and apricot blossoms in spring.
This is really an attractive destination, especially in spring.
See more posts:
- Lunar New Year is the best time to visit Bac Ha Market
- Some destinations to visit during Tet in Sapa
- Tips the best addresses to eat in Sapa
- Fansipan Cable Car Sapa – All You Need to Know Before You Go
- Picturesque Valleys in Northern Vietnam
- Sapa – Winter festival 2018
- Sapa- challenging for mountainous trekking
- Beautiful snowy winter in Sapa
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Top Sapa Tours from Hanoi in Autumn
- What is the weather in Sapa Vietnam
- Best cuisine in Autumn Vietnam
- Traditional Mid-Autumn Mooncake in Vietnam