Many people still desire to come to Japan for a chance to watch cherry blossoms. However you do not need to spend a lot of money and take a long way away can still see this flower in Vietnam and specifically in Sapa city fog.
So, watching the peach flowers blossom in Sapa, which month ?
Besides Da Lat, Sapa is also one of the ideal places to grow peach blossoms. So, if you have the opportunity to make Sapa Tour From Hanoi, you can watch the beautiful peach blossoms blooming near the center of the city – the Xuan Vien lakeside campus.
Flowers usually bloom within about 6-12 days, tourists should come and see before they wither. And the blossom time is the spring and usually from January to February. Flowers also can bloom sooner or later depending on the weather conditions and and the time of traditional Vietnamese New Year is changed every year.
If the weather is too cold, the flowers will not bloom. Flowers only bloom in warm weather. And if there is more luck, there are years of peach flowers that last until early March.
Besides peach blossoms, you can also enjoy the beauty of azaleas and many other unique mountainous flowers of Sapa. Thus, don’t miss the chance to visit Sapa during peach season with your family and friends to experience the world of flowers yourselves.
It is advisable that visitors should make a Sapa Tour in the winter and feel the coldness and have chance to see the real natural beauty of Sapa flower peaches on the roads, in the garden.
- Tips for Sapa tour to see the peach flowers
- Lunar New Year is the best time to visit Bac Ha Market
- Tips the best addresses to eat in Sapa
- Make a Sapa Tour, is it really worth in your vacation ?
- Places to see flowers peach in Sapa
- Enjoy a wonderful Tet holiday in Sapa, Why not ?
- The best time to enjoy Sapa tour under the snow
- The reasons to choose a travel trip during Tet Nguyen Dan in Vietnam
- Explore Northeast Vietnam Tour in 6 days
- Things you need to know for Sapa Tours in winter