The northernmost province of Ha Giang boasts a number of untouched overwhelming landscapes such as Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark and famous destinations in Quan Ba and Yen Minh districts…
At the end of the fall, the weather is cool with a bit cold. You will feel about “orther ” Ha Giang. Overwhelming mountainous landscapes of Ha Giang in late autumn will make you say “owww”.
Sung La Valley from above
Mountain Double in Quan Ba
Lung Cu Flag Tower is located on Mount Lung Cu, also known as Mount Rong, which is about 1,470 metres high above the sea level. It is in Lung Cu commune of Dong Van district
Terranced rice fields
Nho River in Hagiang
Imposing mountain ranges are an identity of UNESCO-recognised Dong Van Karst
Zigzag roads on mountains in Ha Giang are an alluring challenge to motorbike tourists.
So, if you have a holiday in Vietnam in the next time. Ha Giang – best destination for your holiday.
Photo Source: aggregated from the Internet
- Conquering Fansipan, Sapa in December !
- Sapa weather in December & Tips for tourists
- Discover to the Year-end festival in Northern Vietnam
- Learn about : the special food in Ha Giang
- Travelling Ha Giang with top famous destinations
- 5 ideal destinations with “partner” to travel in late autumn in Vietnam
- Ha Giang is appealing with beautiful buckwheat flowers
- Top Homestays in Ha Giang for watching Buckwheat Flower Season
- How to enjoy a short holiday in Vietnam ?
- Do you choose Halong Bay or Sapa?