The northernmost province of Ha Giang boasts a number of untouched overwhelming landscapes such as Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark and famous destinations in Quan Ba and Yen Minh districts…
At the end of the fall, the weather is cool with a bit cold. You will feel about “orther ” Ha Giang. Overwhelming mountainous landscapes of Ha Giang in late autumn will make you say “owww”.
Sung La Valley from above
Mountain Double in Quan Ba
Lung Cu Flag Tower is located on Mount Lung Cu, also known as Mount Rong, which is about 1,470 metres high above the sea level. It is in Lung Cu commune of Dong Van district
Terranced rice fields
Nho River in Hagiang
Imposing mountain ranges are an identity of UNESCO-recognised Dong Van Karst
Zigzag roads on mountains in Ha Giang are an alluring challenge to motorbike tourists.
So, if you have a holiday in Vietnam in the next time. Ha Giang – best destination for your holiday.
Photo Source: aggregated from the Internet
- Hanoi among 13 best places to visit in March, 2018
- Learn about: Sapa Biking Tours From Hanoi
- Telegraph: “Now is best time to visit Vietnam”
- Top places to visit during Hanoi City Tour
- Sapa Tours From Hanoi 2 days for weekend vacation
- Vietnam street food tour: Top famous dishes
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Vietnam Famous Destinations From North to South
- Things make you will like about a Sapa Tour
- How to find the best Sapa Trekking Tours ?