The northernmost province of Ha Giang boasts a number of untouched overwhelming landscapes such as Dong Van Karst Plateau Geopark and famous destinations in Quan Ba and Yen Minh districts…
At the end of the fall, the weather is cool with a bit cold. You will feel about “orther ” Ha Giang. Overwhelming mountainous landscapes of Ha Giang in late autumn will make you say “owww”.
Sung La Valley from above
Mountain Double in Quan Ba
Lung Cu Flag Tower is located on Mount Lung Cu, also known as Mount Rong, which is about 1,470 metres high above the sea level. It is in Lung Cu commune of Dong Van district
Terranced rice fields
Nho River in Hagiang
Imposing mountain ranges are an identity of UNESCO-recognised Dong Van Karst
Zigzag roads on mountains in Ha Giang are an alluring challenge to motorbike tourists.
So, if you have a holiday in Vietnam in the next time. Ha Giang – best destination for your holiday.
Photo Source: aggregated from the Internet
- A short day trip to fully explore North Vietnam in 5 days
- Corn Wine in Bac Ha, Lao Cai
- Top places for Lunar New Year holidays 2018
- Top places of interest to visit Vietnam in December
- Bac Ha Mountain Market is one of the hub for ethnic traders in Sapa
- Join First German style Christmas Market held in Hanoi
- Top interesting activities for your Christmas holiday in Sapa
- Top destinations for your Christmas holiday in Vietnam
- Travel to Sapa with winter festival 2017 on December 23
- 7 days to explore Halong Sapa with Vietnam Typical Tours