Make a Sapa Tour From Hanoi, is it really worth in your vacation ?
Sa Pa is beautiful destination in Northern Vietnam. No doubt, because Sapa is a tourist town but if you like walking and hiking, the valleys and hills have much to offer.
The landscape in Sapa is beautiful. Especially spring or late summer early fall when terraced fields are turning yellow. So, you can photography in here and you will have beautiful photos.
It is worth realizing that Sapa is the place where you can feel the cool and airy atmosphere that is quite different from any other destinations in Vietnam.
The region as also known as “the Tonkinese Alps” and it’s culturally rich with different hilltribe minorities, lush mountain ranges, rice fields and an overall, breathtaking views! Once there, you’ll easily understand what the hype is all about.
There is so much to see in Sapa, Vietnam. Places that you’ll remember and feel like some day you’d like to return: Lao Chai – Ta Van village, waterfalls, Fansipan peak…
In general, with our Sapa Tour, you will start this memorable trip with an overnight train to the mountainous Lao Cai province. Then, after waking up in Lao Cai, you will be led to Sapa by our attentive guide and driver. With our experienced guides you will be able to experience the great outdoors in this land.
So, if you are going to plan for a Sapa trekking tour. This is really a great choice !
- Top Sapa Tours from Hanoi in Autumn
- What is the weather in Sapa Vietnam
- Best cuisine in Autumn Vietnam
- Traditional Mid-Autumn Mooncake in Vietnam
- Topas Ecolodge – Unique Lodge by National Geographic
- Honeymoon in Sapa – What to See and Where to Stay?
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Hanoi among 13 best places to visit in March, 2018
- Learn about: Sapa Biking Tours From Hanoi
- Telegraph: “Now is best time to visit Vietnam”