Taking place every Thursday, Lung Khau Nhin Market is a small market hiding itself amongst the mountains and forests of the far north Vietnam about 10 km from the border with China.This Lung Khau Nhin is small market but still keeps its originals. The Flower H’mong and Black Dao people will come to this market o every Thursday and bring a lot of things to exchange and sell.
Although not being so big or famous among visitors as Coc Ly and Can Cau, Lung Khau Nhin market, be side a normal shopping place, play an important role to spiritual life of local ethnic peoples Flower H’mong, Black Zao, Zay, and especially to those who come from very small ethnic groups such as Pa Zi, Tou Zi, Tou Lao who live in small and isolated villages around this corner of the country, come for meeting, socializing…Lung Khau Nhin brings an interesting view into the life of Vietnam hill tribes. As it is for years, weekly market is something important and meaningful to the life of local people who live in remote area. Once getting close to the lovely Flower Hmong, Tay, Dao peoples, you will for sure, feel our land as a place of the speciaIt is very ideal when driving toward the market in the early morning via the beautiful beautiful landscape of North west region.
- A short day trip to fully explore North Vietnam in 5 days
- Corn Wine in Bac Ha, Lao Cai
- Top places for Lunar New Year holidays 2018
- Top places of interest to visit Vietnam in December
- Bac Ha Mountain Market is one of the hub for ethnic traders in Sapa
- Join First German style Christmas Market held in Hanoi
- Top interesting activities for your Christmas holiday in Sapa
- Top destinations for your Christmas holiday in Vietnam
- Vietnam’s weather in December
- Conquering Fansipan, Sapa in December !