Taking place every Thursday, Lung Khau Nhin Market is a small market hiding itself amongst the mountains and forests of the far north Vietnam about 10 km from the border with China.This Lung Khau Nhin is small market but still keeps its originals. The Flower H’mong and Black Dao people will come to this market o every Thursday and bring a lot of things to exchange and sell.
Although not being so big or famous among visitors as Coc Ly and Can Cau, Lung Khau Nhin market, be side a normal shopping place, play an important role to spiritual life of local ethnic peoples Flower H’mong, Black Zao, Zay, and especially to those who come from very small ethnic groups such as Pa Zi, Tou Zi, Tou Lao who live in small and isolated villages around this corner of the country, come for meeting, socializing…Lung Khau Nhin brings an interesting view into the life of Vietnam hill tribes. As it is for years, weekly market is something important and meaningful to the life of local people who live in remote area. Once getting close to the lovely Flower Hmong, Tay, Dao peoples, you will for sure, feel our land as a place of the speciaIt is very ideal when driving toward the market in the early morning via the beautiful beautiful landscape of North west region.
- Top 5 Overnight Trains To Sapa From Hanoi: Budget to Luxury
- Top Things To Do in Sapa – Do you know ?
- Sali house – one of the “dreaming” houses in Ta Van Valley, Sapa
- Tips travel: Top Things To Do in Vietnam
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Sapa a great place for trekking tours
- 5 experiences Vietnam not to be missed when come here
- Where are the best places to eat Banh cuon Hanoi (Rolling steamed cake) ?
- The Best Places for you enjoy Bun Cha in Hanoi
- What will you experience in a travel trip explores southern Vietnam 5 days ?