If you have a Christmas holiday in Vietnam with destination – Hanoi, you will have the opportunity to participate “First German style Christmas Market held in Hanoi“.
Hanoi’s very first German Christmas Market from December 14th to 16th.
Get in the holiday spirit at the Cua Bac Church. Escape the big city stress, relax, and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere, savor Christmas scents, sample typical Christmas Market treats and beverages, buy hand-made items, and spend memorable moments with friends and family over a cup of hot wine.
As is customary in Germany, the Christmas Market will be located near a beautiful church – in front of Hanoi’s Cua Bac Church.
According to Director of Goethe Institute Vietnam Wilfried Eckstein, the Christmas Market will kick off with a highlight: a Christmas Concert performed will be held at the market on December 14th at 6 pm.
And the fair will feature 13 booths, most of which will introduce craft products, including different Christmas decorations and some traditional German foods.
Especially, among the booths, there are eight booths simulating the wooden house. At the same time, the highlight of the market is an eight-meter high Christmas tree decorated with lights.
So, enjoy a beautiful time with music, candlelight, and the aroma of hot wine and get in a festive mood for the holidays. We are looking forward to welcoming you at the Christmas Market.
See more posts:
- Top Sapa Tours from Hanoi in Autumn
- What is the weather in Sapa Vietnam
- Best cuisine in Autumn Vietnam
- Traditional Mid-Autumn Mooncake in Vietnam
- Topas Ecolodge – Unique Lodge by National Geographic
- Honeymoon in Sapa – What to See and Where to Stay?
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Hanoi among 13 best places to visit in March, 2018
- Learn about: Sapa Biking Tours From Hanoi
- Telegraph: “Now is best time to visit Vietnam”