Many customers, when come back Hanoi from the Sapa trekking tours, agree with us that homestay is one of the best highlight of the tours.
If you reach us via website: http://www.sapatoursfromhanoi.com and travel through it with interest, you can see in many trekking tours Sapa, we have at least one night homestay.
Many hikers who book our Sapa Trekking tours email to us and say that they do not want to have any home-stay for they are afraid that it is not well-equipped and dirty.
We have to take time to convince them that they should try because travelling is to experience the new things and learn more about the life of local people in any place they visit. Finally they decide that in their Sapa trekking tours, there are 2 night homestay. They will try the first night one, if they love it, they will have second night home-stay. If not, we have to book hotels instead for them. And we agree.
Let’s imagine, after a long day conquering off road tours, you will be welcomed by the very friendly host. Sapa is the home of many different ethnic minorities. Therefore, the host may be the Thai, the Dao or the black H’mong. Each group has it’s own tradition and costume, therefore, the fastest way to learn their culture is to live with them.
Taking a hot shower after a hard day tour is a good way to refresh yourself. In the evening, you will have an opportunity to help the host to cook and prepare for dinner with full of local food. You will be very surprised for the dishes are very delicious although it is the first time you try it. Enjoy the food with local rice wine and chat with the host and our friendly guide will make your dinner much more interesting.
Night at the homestay is very quiet and the air is very fresh. It makes you sleep easily to recover yourself for the next day.
When you wake up in the early morning, you will be very surprised by the beauty of the sun rise and terraced rice fields around you.
That will be so wonderful and very nice experience!
If you read our customers reviews after finish trekking tours in Sapa, you will see that homestay bring them much joy.
Come and trek with us to experience overnight in homestay!
- All things to need know about our Sapa Luxury Tours
- Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa – The best choice to stay in Sapa for your Sapa travel
- Top 4 Must-See Attractions When Visiting Ninh Binh, Vietnam
- Top reasons why Sapa is perfect for your honeymoon
- Joinning our Sapa Tour from Hanoi via new highway by Bus
- Top adventure travel experiences for 2017 that travellers need know
- Tips: Top 5 places to visit in Northern Vietnam before you die
- Swimming pool on mountain at Topas Ecolodge – One of the interesting stops of Sapa
- How hard is the trek to Fansipan mountain peak ?
- Sapa and Fansipan Peak on top 10 Southeast Asian hikes