Every year, throughout the months of October and November, Ha Giang Mountains wear one of their most beautiful dresses. Ha Giang, famous for its Geopark and breath taking mountain sceneries, is covered in hebuckwat flowers. Buckwheat flowers bloom, Visitors will see rocky plateau decorated with buckwheat forests that extend over the Quan Ba Dong Van, Yen Minh and Meo Vac mountain districts.
- Are you planning to visit Ha Giang ?
- Top Homestays in Ha Giang for watching Buckwheat Flower Season.
An unmissable opportunity for domestic travelers coming from all over the country to discover this remote region at the far North Vietnam, and take romantic, kitschy pictures.
So, Travellers who come to Ha Giang in the season of buckwheat blooming will see the color of pink and purple spreading everywhere in this land. This color follows the girls wearing tutu or children with a Gui on back in a romantic season. On market days, the flower’s color follows the people to the market by nestling inside the rolled cake with a special smelling.
In order to promote the tourism potential of the region, Ha Giang authorities decided to increase the buckwheat fields to attract more visitors as possible.
A festival will be launched from October to December to honor the beauty of buckwheat flowers and promote the charm of the limestone plateaus.
The Buckwheat flower festival will take place in four districts of Dong Van, Quan Ba, Yen Minh and Meo Vac in the northern mountain province of Ha Giang. Go and discover this unique destination for yourself.
- Conquering Fansipan, Sapa in December !
- Sapa weather in December & Tips for tourists
- Discover to the Year-end festival in Northern Vietnam
- Learn about : the special food in Ha Giang
- Travelling Ha Giang with top famous destinations
- Overwhelming mountainous landscapes of Ha Giang in late autumn
- 5 ideal destinations with “partner” to travel in late autumn in Vietnam
- Top Homestays in Ha Giang for watching Buckwheat Flower Season
- How to enjoy a short holiday in Vietnam ?
- Do you choose Halong Bay or Sapa?