Sapa famous with the terraced rice fields. It makes tourists come here surprisingly for its bewitching beauties. So, can say: terraced rice fields contributed for unique tourism product for the northwest of Vietnam.
Perhaps tourists are interested in Sapa to see terraced fields is ripe in September and October. During the time, the terraced rice fields look like golden silk scarves flying over in the wind above green mountain slopes, making the mountainous landscape astonishingly beautiful. However, people don’t know that Sapa is equally beautiful in the water season.
Joining a Sapa tour in April – May, you will be enjoyed a completely different Sapa with the terraced rice fields in water season. The surface of terraced fields are watered, this makes a reflect picture while the brown of soil in land and deep blue sky above.
With a completely different Sapa but still seducing, so why do you refuse this new experience when you can fully enjoy it. And I will not say anything more. Now will be the moment you feel about terraced rice fields in water season.
Here are some pictures of terraced rice fields in water season:
Now, don’t forget share your think for us at: email@example.com. Thank you very much !
- Relax and enjoy your full day cruise on Incredible Cruise
- Halong Sapa Tour – A travel trip from the mountain to the bay
- Top 5 Luxury Cruises in Halong Bay – you should know
- Watching Ban Gioc Waterfall – Natural masterpiece in Southeast Asia
- The places welcome Mid-Autumn Festival in Vietnam cann’t miss
- Stunning landscapes along Vietnam Mountain Marathon route
- Are you planning to visit Ha Giang ?
- Vietnam Mountain Marathon 2017 will be held on September 22 at Sapa
- Travelling to Vietnam in September – October, what to visit ?
- Enjoying Vietnamese Food from North to the South