Sapa famous with the terraced rice fields. It makes tourists come here surprisingly for its bewitching beauties. So, can say: terraced rice fields contributed for unique tourism product for the northwest of Vietnam.
Perhaps tourists are interested in Sapa to see terraced fields is ripe in September and October. During the time, the terraced rice fields look like golden silk scarves flying over in the wind above green mountain slopes, making the mountainous landscape astonishingly beautiful. However, people don’t know that Sapa is equally beautiful in the water season.
Joining a Sapa tour in April – May, you will be enjoyed a completely different Sapa with the terraced rice fields in water season. The surface of terraced fields are watered, this makes a reflect picture while the brown of soil in land and deep blue sky above.
With a completely different Sapa but still seducing, so why do you refuse this new experience when you can fully enjoy it. And I will not say anything more. Now will be the moment you feel about terraced rice fields in water season.
Here are some pictures of terraced rice fields in water season:
Now, don’t forget share your think for us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you very much !
- REVIEW: Superquick Northern Vietnam Trip 5 days of Vietnam Typical Tours Company
- Top 5 Overnight Trains To Sapa From Hanoi: Budget to Luxury
- Train or Bus – Choosing the best way to get to Sapa from Hanoi
- Top Things To Do in Sapa – Do you know ?
- Sali house – one of the “dreaming” houses in Ta Van Valley, Sapa
- Tips travel: Top Things To Do in Vietnam
- Conquering Fansipan Easily by Cable Car System
- Sapa a great place for trekking tours
- 5 experiences Vietnam not to be missed when come here
- Where are the best places to eat Banh cuon Hanoi (Rolling steamed cake) ?