Sapa – one of the most breathtaking hill stations of Vietnam with impressive mountainous landscapes, lush rice terraces, unique ethnic minority people’s villages and diversified hill tribal cultures. The town has a lot of tourist attractions. So, why don’t you take this opportunity to make your best tour to Sapa!
Travelling to Sapa, this will be a chance to experience in local activities in Tet holiday.
You will sense warmth spreading out all over from peach blossom, lights from street lamps at night at this mountainous area.
And destinations to visit during Tet in Sapa:
– Village of enthic: Lao Chai, Ta Van or Ta Phin village… It is home to many traditional customs of Tet. So, as you walk through different hill tribe villages (Hmong and Dao people), our guide will explain customs or practices to you.
– Visiting local market – the colorful meeting places for the hill tribes: this is a really a special time to visit. Ethnic groups such as Flower H’Mong, Nung, Day… concentrate on the market with beautiful traditional clothes. The market is a festival, people are happy to buy, sell, drink, shop…
Special, on this occasion, you can enjoy traditional foods in Lunar New Year such as Chung cake, Te cake (Banh Te), Frozen meat (Thit Dong), Pickled onions (Hanh Nen), Dried bamboo (Canh Mang Kho) and so on… Tet holiday is the best time to be available these foods.
Tet is also a chance to participate in unique events and festivals in Sapa. At these festivals, you can also have chance to try the good meal with traditional foods. Such as: Gau Tao, Dance Festival, …
So, if you want to learn more about the culture and customs of ethnic minority people in the highlands then this is the best chance for you.
Here are some suggestions for you to choose the best trip on this special occasion:
- Tips for Sapa tour to see the peach flowers
- Lunar New Year is the best time to visit Bac Ha Market
- Tips the best addresses to eat in Sapa
- Make a Sapa Tour, is it really worth in your vacation ?
- Places to see flowers peach in Sapa
- Watching the peach flowers blossom in Sapa, which month ?
- The best time to enjoy Sapa tour under the snow
- The reasons to choose a travel trip during Tet Nguyen Dan in Vietnam
- Explore Northeast Vietnam Tour in 6 days
- Things you need to know for Sapa Tours in winter