Vietnam has an abundance of small festivals and celebrations that if you can witness when you’re traveling around the country. Visiting during these special occasions is an interesting experience for travellers.
And this article aims to introduce to tourists: “The Year-end festival in Vietnam” that you should explore when come here.
Buckwheat Flower Festival in Ha Giang
Ha Giang is a province located in the far North of Vietnam, Vietnam’s northernmost point. It is definitely a great destination for the sightseeing of grandiose mountainous landscapes and purple buckwheat flower fields blooming in the hillside.
The Buckwheat Flower festival is in honor of the unique cultural values of the Dong Van Karst Plateau and aims to promote the province’s tourism attractions, including its magnificent landscapes of karst mountains, and develop buckwheat flowers, a tiny wild pink flower with triangular-shaped leaves, which bloom in the area from October to November. And it becomes a tourism brand of the province.
Winter Festival in Sapa
Sa Pa Winter Festival aims to create new tourism product as well as bring the opportunity for visitors to experience Sa Pa’s winter. The festival also contributes to introducing and promoting the tourism potentials and strengths, the beauty of people and culture of Sa Pa and also Lao Cai Province to numerous domestic and international visitors.
A travel to Sapa in this time, You will probably have the opportunity to participate in this wonderful festival.
Vietnam’s Tet festival
Tet has turned into the official Vietnamese New Year. The celebration often lasts for three days and is very similar to the way the Chinese celebrate their New Year. The streets are donned with flowers, people decorate their homes, and families often get together to celebrate this special holiday. During these three days, the Vietnamese have certain traditions and customs that they follow to help usher in prosperity in the New Year. There is a lot of information online regarding Tet with mixed information on whether it is a good time for travellers to visit.
Now you are ready to plan a trip to Vietnam. Contact us for the best advice .
- A short day trip to fully explore North Vietnam in 5 days
- Corn Wine in Bac Ha, Lao Cai
- Top places for Lunar New Year holidays 2018
- Top places of interest to visit Vietnam in December
- Bac Ha Mountain Market is one of the hub for ethnic traders in Sapa
- Join First German style Christmas Market held in Hanoi
- Top interesting activities for your Christmas holiday in Sapa
- Top destinations for your Christmas holiday in Vietnam
- Travel to Sapa with winter festival 2017 on December 23
- 7 days to explore Halong Sapa with Vietnam Typical Tours