Are you planing for Conquering Fansipan, Sapa in December ???
Ok ! Vietnam Typical Tours will help you make this plan with the article “Conquering Fansipan, Sapa in December !”
First of all you need to know Sapa weather in December.
This time is winter in Vietnam. The weather will be very cold in Fansipan Mountain so i hope your group will be good physical condition as well as traned to suffer the tough weather.
If you want to conquerFansipan, Sapa by climb. Please note: Tough weather as well as special conditions of Fansipan moutain need equiped with great and experienced staff, we are sure to provide you the great tour guide. Do not make your own trip alone. It will be very dangerous.
Normally, with private Fansipan tour, We have 01 local experienced guide for guiding the group and 01 – 02 porters to carry some equipments as well food for the trip.
It will take you 2 days to conquer this mountain.
Frist day, we begin this tour at 9.00am. After meeting both your guide and driver, we are transferred by car, a short distance of 15km to begin the start of the climb to Fansipan Mountain. We start the climb at the Park Rangers’ Station at a height of 2,000m. After relax with a picnic lunch, continue keep on trekking up to the height of 2,800m. Today, you will have one night with Camping at the Tent. Dinner is cooked on the campfire
Second day, we have breakfast together before we undertake the final ascent to the very top of Fansipan Mountain. Around 10.00-10.30am, we can celebrate the victorious achievement as we arrive at the very top, 3,143m above sea level. And make the journey come back.
If you visit Fansipan one sunny day, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the beautiful clouds here.
Specially, conquering Fansipan Mountain is now easier than ever thanks to a cable car system just open.
And that is why you can not miss this beautiful destination.
Now, you can choose conquer Fansipan, Sapa by climbing or conquer Fansipan, Sapa by cable car system.
Please contact us for more advices :
- Join First German style Christmas Market held in Hanoi
- Top interesting activities for your Christmas holiday in Sapa
- Top destinations for your Christmas holiday in Vietnam
- Travel to Sapa with winter festival 2017 on December 23
- 7 days to explore Halong Sapa with Vietnam Typical Tours
- Vietnam’s weather in December
- Sapa weather in December & Tips for tourists
- Discover to the Year-end festival in Northern Vietnam
- Learn about : the special food in Ha Giang
- Travelling Ha Giang with top famous destinations