Northern Vietnam is full of culture and natural wonders. Its three most popular destinations, Hanoi, Ha Long Bay and Sa Pa, are also among the most visited in Vietnam. The origin of Vietnamese culture and history is mostly from this region, especially the area around Hanoi. Its shoreline contains many beautiful islands, some of which are untouched. Many backpackers also favor the impressive landscape in the northern mountains in Ha Giang and Sa Pa. With Hanoi consistently ranking among the world’s top 10 destinations by TripAdvisor, the region gets more touristy every day.
With the inherent beauty of this area, today, our writting aims to give visitors the most comprehensive view of North Vietnam through the pictures of each regions : “The charming beauty of Northern Vietnam in pictures”.
Ha Giang: Yen Minh District is the romantic land of Ha Giang with pine forests and houses of the H’mong people.
Yen Bai: Mu Cang Chai is a mountainous district of Yen Bai province, located at the foot of Hoang Lien Son mountain range at an altitude of 1,000 m above sea level. It fascinates photographers with its poetic beauty of terraced rice fields.
Sapa: Fansipan peak – “The roof of Indochina” – a dream of many climbers.
Cao Bang: Ban Gioc waterfall in Cao Bang is known as the most beautiful waterfall in Vietnam. This is the fourth largest natural waterfall in the world. It is located on the national border.
Bac Kan: Named on the list of the world’s 16 most beautiful lakes by MSN, Ba Be Lake in Bac Kan is the largest natural freshwater lake in Vietnam. Small boats are used as a means of living of local residents.
Moc Chau: The romantic and beautiful tea hills provide the main source of income for the local people.
Quang Ninh: The most famous site in Quang Ninh is the world natural heritage site of Ha Long Bay.
Hanoi with Hoan Kiem Lake is considered the heart of Hanoi.
Ninh Binh: Besides Trang An, a world heritage site, Tam Coc with the romantic River of Ngo Dong is also a famous site.
Have you ever wondered how to make a trip to explore the most attractive destinations in the North of Vietnam?
If you are really seduced by these places. So make to plan your trip Vietnam right now. We will help you. Please refer our Northern Vietnam Tours:
- Super Quick Halong Sapa Tours – 4 days
- Amazing Northern Vietnam 5 days
- Best Of Northern Vietnam Tour 7 days
This is also the three packages that tourists love and book when they come to Vietnam.
- Tips the best addresses to eat in Sapa
- Make a Sapa Tour, is it really worth in your vacation ?
- Places to see flowers peach in Sapa
- Enjoy a wonderful Tet holiday in Sapa, Why not ?
- Watching the peach flowers blossom in Sapa, which month ?
- The best time to enjoy Sapa tour under the snow
- The reasons to choose a travel trip during Tet Nguyen Dan in Vietnam
- Explore Northeast Vietnam Tour in 6 days
- Things you need to know for Sapa Tours in winter
- A short day trip to fully explore North Vietnam in 5 days