Cao Son market is located in Cao Son commune, Lao Cai province. Visitors will have the opportunity to interact and learn more about the daily life of ethnic. In order to Cao Son market, visitors can follow several routes. However, if visitors want to have opportunities to cruise on the river and soak up the natural landscape, they will join tours on the Chay River. Cao Son market is the market of ethnic H’Mong, Phu La, Black Dao and Han living in 4 biggest villages of Muong Khuong. Market has only meeting on Wednesday.
In the fair, early in the morning, people from villages come to the market sequentially. They go into each group, in pairs and one by one. People use horses to pack the goods or use motorbike, bike…
Like some other fairs, Cao Son market is divided into several zones. The item with flavor of mountains such as: vegetables, herbs, mushrooms, black mushrooms, honey, corn, house wares, jewelry… that gather into one area, arrange type of goods. Especially, tourists can see the range of brocade with vivid patterns. These products show ingenious talent of the H’Mong, Phu La and Dao women.
Visitors will easily be overwhelmed by some cuisines such as flavors of buffalo meat, horse meat and beef of the H’Mong. Moreover, tourists will enjoy Coc Dam, Coc Ngu wine. In the bustling atmosphere, visitors will have to sit and enjoy the ethnic cuisine of them. Coming to Cao Son, you will have opportunities to enjoy the cultural interference of some ethnic groups living along the Chay River. Tourists can visit Cao Son market without entrance fee. You can take photos if you want.
- Azalea – Typical flower of Sapa
- How much money for a trip to explore Hanoi and Halong Bay ?
- Welcome summer with a Halong Bay Tour, why not ???
- The colors of the flowers on Sapa town
- List homestay in Sapa – Come that don’t visit you will have to lifetime remorse
- Top 3 trendy destinations in Vietnam to check-in– Vietnam Tour
- The Appearance of Ninh Binh Sites in the Kong: Skull Island Film
- Eploring northern Vietnam with a amazing tour during 5 days, is it OK ?
- Discover Sapa with a Bac Ha Market tour only with 10 beautiful photos
- Explore Ninh Binh – Halong Bay on land combined with the Ancient Capital