Hanoi is well known for not only a rich culture and history but also a wonderful and tasty cuisine. Hanoi street foods are popular with every tourist coming to Hanoi therefore, it is hard for them without joining a Hanoi local food tour to enjoy some most famous and delicious foods of Hanoi. And Banh Cuon Hanoi is a must-eat food of Hanoi that any tourist coming here should try once.
Banh cuon (rolling steamed cake) is dish made from a thin, wide sheet of steamed rice batter rolled and filled with seasoned ground pork, minced wood ear mushroom, and minced shallots. It is eaten with a dipping sauce and usually served with chả lụa (Vietnamese pork sausage). Traditionally, Banh Cuon has Ca Cuong (Lethocerus indicus) essence added to the sauce.
You want to this dish but you don’t know: Where are the best places to eat Banh cuon Hanoi (Rolling steamed cake) ?
So, here are list the best places to eat Banh cuon Hanoi (Rolling steamed cake) for you when come ti Hanoi.
1. Banh Cuon Ba Hoanh
At No.66 To Hien Thanh street, Hai Ba Trung district
This restaurant may be one of the most long-standing one in Hanoi, and a very familiar brand name to Hanoi gourmets.
Banh cuon here has a very attracting looking: immaculate white color, fragrant flavor of rice powder, and spread as thin as a paper sheet. You can enjoy it with cha lua or greasy grilled pork.
2. Banh Cuon Thanh Van
No. 12-14 Hang Ga street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
Banh cuon here is spread so thin and its scent is so sweet. The traditional minced pork can be replaced by chicken or shrimp as per eater’s preference. Nuoc cham also has two options: traditional fish sauce or ca cuong sauce.
3. Banh cuon Ba Trieu
At No. 101 Ba Trieu street, Hai Ba Trung district
If you like open air, you can choose this destination for a totally breakfast style of Hanoi in the morning.
In here the menu has various options with more than tens of different types of Banh cuon: free-meat, shrimp, egg, etc..
4. Banh Cuon Gia An
At 25 Thai Phien street, Hai Ba Trung district.
Gia An restaurant has good view and space, with enthusiastic waiters. You can choose several types of Banh cuon to discover the different tastes of each one.
5. Banh Cuon Nguyen Binh Khiem
At No. 19 Nguyen Binh Khiem street, Hai Ba Trung district.
With low price while the quality is so good that this restaurant is always crowded. Sometimes eaters will have to queue up in long line until their turn but it is worthing, isnt’ it?
- The charming beauty of Northern Vietnam in pictures
- All things to need know about our Sapa Luxury Tours
- Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa – The best choice to stay in Sapa for your Sapa travel
- Top 4 Must-See Attractions When Visiting Ninh Binh, Vietnam
- Top reasons why Sapa is perfect for your honeymoon
- Joinning our Sapa Tour from Hanoi via new highway by Bus
- Top adventure travel experiences for 2017 that travellers need know
- Tips: Top 5 places to visit in Northern Vietnam before you die
- Swimming pool on mountain at Topas Ecolodge – One of the interesting stops of Sapa
- How hard is the trek to Fansipan mountain peak ?