Forests Hoang Lien National (Sapa ) – ASEAN Heritage Park Sa Pa is known as the “Kingdom of azalea” of Vietnam. It also is known as the “kingdom” of Vietnam azalea by nearly 40 species have azalea carry many different colors beautiful flowers bloom every spring.
The beautiful blooming azalea especially at the beginning of the summer between the spring of each year.
Azalea blooming on 3000 meters altitude on the way climbers conquered Mount Fan Si Pan – Roof of Vietnam at 3,143 meters. So, travelers trekking on the road leading to the Fansipan peak, visitors would be surprised by the proud beauty of wild azalea trees, some of which are more than 300 years old and carefully cared and named by local authorities.
Through the thick and cold fog to reach the Fansipan peak, you will be amazed by the splendid red azalea hiding in the lush green trees and the white clouds. The delicate azalea petals are blown with the wind and drop down on ground, which creates the vividly red carpet of flowers.
In here, visitors seem lost in the sea of azalea flowers. Wild and planted flowers have together created a charming flowery painting.
So, We are sure that besides conquer Fansipan, discover Hoang Lien Son National Park certainly with azalea will not disappoint you.
- Sapa weather in December & Tips for tourists
- Discover to the Year-end festival in Northern Vietnam
- Learn about : the special food in Ha Giang
- Travelling Ha Giang with top famous destinations
- Overwhelming mountainous landscapes of Ha Giang in late autumn
- 5 ideal destinations with “partner” to travel in late autumn in Vietnam
- Ha Giang is appealing with beautiful buckwheat flowers
- Top Homestays in Ha Giang for watching Buckwheat Flower Season
- How to enjoy a short holiday in Vietnam ?
- Do you choose Halong Bay or Sapa?