Forests Hoang Lien National (Sapa ) – ASEAN Heritage Park Sa Pa is known as the “Kingdom of azalea” of Vietnam. It also is known as the “kingdom” of Vietnam azalea by nearly 40 species have azalea carry many different colors beautiful flowers bloom every spring.
The beautiful blooming azalea especially at the beginning of the summer between the spring of each year.
Azalea blooming on 3000 meters altitude on the way climbers conquered Mount Fan Si Pan – Roof of Vietnam at 3,143 meters. So, travelers trekking on the road leading to the Fansipan peak, visitors would be surprised by the proud beauty of wild azalea trees, some of which are more than 300 years old and carefully cared and named by local authorities.
Through the thick and cold fog to reach the Fansipan peak, you will be amazed by the splendid red azalea hiding in the lush green trees and the white clouds. The delicate azalea petals are blown with the wind and drop down on ground, which creates the vividly red carpet of flowers.
In here, visitors seem lost in the sea of azalea flowers. Wild and planted flowers have together created a charming flowery painting.
So, We are sure that besides conquer Fansipan, discover Hoang Lien Son National Park certainly with azalea will not disappoint you.
- The charming beauty of Northern Vietnam in pictures
- All things to need know about our Sapa Luxury Tours
- Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa – The best choice to stay in Sapa for your Sapa travel
- Top 4 Must-See Attractions When Visiting Ninh Binh, Vietnam
- Top reasons why Sapa is perfect for your honeymoon
- Joinning our Sapa Tour from Hanoi via new highway by Bus
- Top adventure travel experiences for 2017 that travellers need know
- Tips: Top 5 places to visit in Northern Vietnam before you die
- Swimming pool on mountain at Topas Ecolodge – One of the interesting stops of Sapa
- How hard is the trek to Fansipan mountain peak ?